The Chicago Bulls head to Detroit to play the Pistons at Little Ceasars Arena. The Bulls are on a 5 game losing streak, looking to bounce back. (0-5 ATS) In the last game against the 76ers, the Bulls lost 121-106.
Looking for last minute tickets to the game? I recommend TickPick. Tick Pick doesn’t have any service fees so you’re just paying for your ticket price. There are no additional fees like the other sites have you paying for.
The Detroit Pistons on the other hand won the last 4 games out of 5. (5-0 ATS) They upset the Atlanta Hawks In Overtime 113-110.
- PG Lonzo Ball (knee) out
- SG Alex Caruso (wrist) out
- C Nikola Vucevic (hamstring) questionable
- PG Killian Hayes (hip) questionable
- C Isaiah Stewart (knee) out
Sports Betting Odds: Odds provided by PointsBet Sportsbook; Lines last updated at 3:25 p.m. ET.
- Money line: Bulls -240 (bet $240 to win $100) | Pistons +200 (bet $100 to win $200)
- Against the spread: Bulls -6 (-110) | Pistons +6 (-110)
- Over/Under (O/U): 228.5 (O: -105| U: -115)
Want to try out sports betting? Try It out here (2 Risk Free Bets up to $2000)
Prediction: Bulls -6 The Bulls are In a must-win situation. They will bounce back, but need to be careful with this sneaky Pistons team.
For more Chicago Bulls news and updates, follow the author (@RichieChicago) on Twitter. Make sure to check out the author's podcast, Off Da Cuff, which can be found on Twitch every Tuesday at 9 PM CST, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.